Usually I visit the International Contemporary Furniture Fair at the Javit Center around this time of the year. But I wanted to keep it interesting for myself and went to the National Stationery Show this weekend instead. In case you can't view my slide show in your browser please make sure to visit the flickr photostream. It showcases my top eco-chic finds from the show but I'll also revisit some of them in more detail through follow-up posts soon. In the meantime I hope you'll get inspired by these eco-chic companies to green your gift giving and well wishes:
- Face Book Notebook by Sukie. All Sukie notebooks are made from 100% recycled paper.
- Eco-friendly correspondence by RedCamper. Really fun cards made with original family snapshots printed on FSC, carbon neutral, green e-certified paper.
- Travel-inspired paper goods by Arboreal. Stylish stationery and wrapping paper printed on recycled papers using soy based inks.
- Hand-illustrated note books by Kate & Birdie Paper Co. Super-cute paper goods that use recycled papers, vegetable-based inks, and plant-based biodegradable cello wrap.
- Bamboo pen collection by EcoVerte. Eco-friendly pens made from sustainably-harvested, natural bamboo.
- 100% recycled cotton canvas buckets by chewing the cud. Contemporary patterns combined with eco-friendly materials like 100% organic or recycled cotton and soy-based inks.
- Reusable wine bags by MIXT Studio. Other eco-conscious ideas include clever gift bands printed on FSC-certified, recycled paper that double as gift cards.
- Eco-friendly stationery products by Ecojot. With each Jumbo journal sold, Ecojot donates a school workbook to a child in Haiti.