Helping companies communicate their business objectives through advertising and design solutions has been my passion for the last 15+ years. To combine my love for great design with sustainability I’m offering a free eco-chic makeover (packaging, logo design or advertising) for companies that have solid green principles. There are many sustainable products in this world that have green attributes in regards to the use of eco-friendly materials and manufacturing but lack appealing corporate identity, packaging design or advertising communications.
That’s why eco-chic design will be offering a free one-time eco-chic makeover for sustainable companies or products in need. The service is free under the condition that I can post a before and after on my blog. My objective is that more sustainable companies understand the value of good design. This in return will encourage consumers to vote green with their wallets and be more mindful of their purchase decisions.
1. Nominate or e-mail me the name and image of a sustainable product in need of an eco-chic design makeover.
2. Fill out a questionnaire that I’ll e-mail you in response. It’ll ask you about the sustainable attributes of your products and what you’re trying to achieve through the eco-chic makeover.
3. If your product fulfills sufficient green criteria I’ll offer a one-time makeover. (limited to 4 hours of consultation and design services.)
4. Within 4-6 weeks you’ll receive a pdf with eco-chic makeover suggestions.
5. The initial eco-chic makeover is free under the condition that I can post a before and after on my blog at eco-chic-design.com.
6. Professional services can be discussed upon request after initial free makeover is completed.
The free eco-chic makeover is still in a trial phase and will be fine-tuned based on client feedback and projects. Should be fun!